PICs

Thursday, April 24, 2008

From OHR to PF

It finally passed !. The Organisation & Human Resource was justas wat the lecturer said. Chapters 1, 2, 9 and 10 came out for the essay, plus the chapter on motivation did not come out. So I should be glad 'bout that. But it makes you wonder, is justifiable that those who got A for this paper are actually those who studied and are passionate about OHR, instead of just following tips and study the so called spotted chapters only. Hmm?.

By the way, what has passed has passed, thus we must move on.:-). So the next exam will be Principles Of Finance. So it's time for me to put on my thinking cap and get to work. Haha.
Well I hope to do well also. So all the best to you all DAC students !!

1 comment:

mikolim said...

haha~~i din listen 4 wad lecturer said..wad tips i oso duno..haha^^i juz memorize all chap..luckily...i n0e 2 do it!!kaka^^damn sui lo~~i wan 2 go out after i finished my paper..but de aunty said cann0t g0 out zor~~hng....angry!!!i sat there 4 half an hours..damn cool~~~aiya~~i nt yet revise my pf arr~~matthew!!hw arrr~~btw..add oil oo~~hope i oso can get straight A like u lar~~kaka