PICs

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Exams !, Exams ! and more exams

Exams !, Exams ! and more exams, yup people, exam fever has hit my college, the exams are just this week. Well for me I've got to deal with only; as it's my short semester. Its Organization & Human Resource, OHR for short, this Thursday. Well I hope i can get good results as its a quite "easy" subject, well it depends lar!!. I've studied 4 chapters today, so its 11 or maybe 10 more in the next 3 days.

So I've got a lot of ground to cover, but hopefully I can get it done, plus some research and a dash of past year papers. Well this is my recipe for tackling this paper. Fingers-crossed for "AVERAGE" paper; easy is no "FUN", but neither is "HARD".

Well thats all from me for now, but I'll be back. I kinda slack a bit in this blog business. Wakaka..thats all - BYZ

No comments: